Oh, and never forget that The Killers brought about a Winona Ryder and Tim Burton reunion, and it was beautiful.
The Killers are and always have been an awesome band. This video is so cool.
Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you’re trying to tell me?
Behind the scenes polaroids from Aubrey Plaza’s shoot with Nylon Magazine [x]
James McAvoy and Jessica Chastain are photographed for The Hollywood Reporter during the 38th annual Toronto International Film Festival on September 9, 2013 in Toronto, Ontario.
How do you know you’re in love?
- —COMMON: Man, I know I’m in love when I think about her a lot and I’m finding ways to get to that person. Even though I gotta work, even though I gotta take care of other responsibilities, I’m like yo, when am I gonna fly out and see that person? I look forward to seeing them.
- —KENDRICK LAMAR: How do you know you’re in love? When your heart feels it instead of your mind and your penis don’t. You know, it’s deeper than that… That’s when you know.
- —PETE ROCK: Oh man you feel it right here, *touches heart*, right there, it’s like cupid’s shooting you in the heart, that shit’s just BOOW! Lots of people say they don’t believe in love at first sight, but I do, it’s happened to me.
- —A$AP ROCKY: You know you in love cuz you don’t want nobody else but that person. You know, that’s how you know for sure. Like you could see a million other bad bitches, but you know, but it don’t even matter, you stuck.
- —BIG BOI: Your heart flutters a little bit, you like to kiss on the mouth a lot, your neck get hot when you kiss on the mouth, that type of stuff. Stuff like that, yea.
- —QUESTLOVE: I think when that person consumes you.
"Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it, sauté it, whatever. MAKE."
Joss Whedon, Book Geek Quote #539 (via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
Tonight and tomorrow night could potentially be big for me.